1. Hijabi Fashion Week
Hijabi Fashion Week is an annual online-event, previously held by Em.
In this event, we sisters had to post regularly each day a week (of course you can do "scheduled post" and start posting now), from Nov 27 to Dec 03.
The fun part is, there's a different theme everyday. And you can see what other's wearing on the theme! Yaaayyy!! here's the theme:
- Day 1 -- Leaders in Hijab: what leadership roles do you have or want to try? (President, teacher, mother, Volunteer Leader, CEO etc.).
- Day 2 -- Hobby/Recreation: What do you do when you have free time? (hike, sail, write, paint, etc.)
- Day 3 -- Break the Rules: A stylish hijabi can look good in anything, even when she's breaking the rules! Pick a fashion/style rule you always follow, and show us how you'd break it in style! (Any style rule may be broken, except the Islamic criteria for hijab).
- Day 4 -- Vacation/Destination: Where would you go, if you could go anywhere in the world? What outfits would you wear?
- Day 5 -- Eid & Formal: It's Friday! Dress up! What did you wear for Eid? What do you wear to formal events/parties?
- Day 6 -- Date Night: Yesterday you dressed up for you, today dress up for your man! What do you wear when going out with your (future) husband?
- Day 7 -- Out with Friends: Finish off the week by hanging out with friends! Where do you usually go? What do you usually do?
More info: here
2. Hijabee Sparkling Sunday
An event for your inner & outer beauty!
There will be some useful talkshows like: beauty talkshow, personality talkshow, and fashion business talkshow. Also, the famous young designer Dian Pelangi & the famous hijabi model Lulu El Hasbu will come! Yaayyy!!
More info: here
Update: limited seat available